I Studied The Rich and Here’s How They Manage Their Money

Do you know that the richest 1% of the world have more money than the remaining 99%? This may sound absurd but it’s the truth! The world’s wealthiest people have many things in common and not surprisingly their money methods often overlap so here are some examples that perhaps you can use yourself!

Method #1: Budgeting their monthly expenses

--

--

--

How To Earn An Extra $1,000 A Month: https://adamdelduca.gumroad.com/

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

How To Retire Early On A Low Income

3 Ways you can use moving averages to improve your trading

How old do you have to be to take out a loan with provident?

Whats the first thing that comes to mind when I say CREDIT?

Where can I get an RV loan with less than perfect credit?

How to save more money each month

NFT Staking | Better than keeping it in your wallet

Why Your Home Is Not An Investment

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Adam Del Duca

Adam Del Duca

How To Earn An Extra $1,000 A Month: https://adamdelduca.gumroad.com/

More from Medium

5 Surprising Reasons You Need To Make More Money

Lessons in Investing: My Personal Experiences and Progress